Copyright(c) 2018. Alight Reserved, Developed by SAMMYTECH
SOLAS requires one of these markers to be mounted on each bridge wing attached to a 4kg lifebuoy. Mounted in its steel bracket on each bridge wing attached to a lifebuoy. Signal can be mounted up to 56m above sea level.
The proper selection of emergency eyewash stations is critical when operating a safe working environment OSHA regulations listed in 29 CFR outline where and when eyewash equipment must be installed ANSI Z358.1 (Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment) is the standard that outlines the proper design, performance and installation of emergency equipment to comply with the […]Learn More
• Full-surround silver reflective/high visibility green
• 2″x4″ secure integrated front zipper pocket for ID, cards, nutrition, keys, and/or cash
• Soft chafe-free comfort elastic stretch belt
• Comfortable hook/loop front closure
• Fully adjustable belt fits all with no hanging straps