The proper selection of emergency eyewash stations is critical when operating a safe working environment OSHA regulations listed in 29 CFR outline where and when eyewash equipment must be installed ANSI Z358.1 (Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment) is the standard that outlines the proper design, performance and installation of emergency equipment to comply with the […]Learn More
• Full-surround silver reflective/high visibility green
• 2″x4″ secure integrated front zipper pocket for ID, cards, nutrition, keys, and/or cash
• Soft chafe-free comfort elastic stretch belt
• Comfortable hook/loop front closure
• Fully adjustable belt fits all with no hanging straps
Sturdy A shaped 20” x 12” signs are made of .004 mil corrugated polyethylene. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Double sided-side 1 says”Caution – Wet Floor”, Side 2 says ”Caution – slippery when wet”. Folds for easy storage.Learn More
DELTA PLUS FFP2V DUST MASKLearn More
Delta Plus M1200VC FFP2 Face MasksLearn More
• Cotton Knitted Gloves With Double Sided BLACK PVC Dots
• FEATURES : Flexible And Comfortable, Durable With Excellent Breathability, Anti-Slip And Abbrasion Resistance, Elastic knitted wrist, Skin Friendly Textured Design.
• For Wide Range Of Applications.
Station contains 2 x No.16 eye pad dressings, 2 x 500ml eye wash bottles and a mirror.Learn More
PRODUCT DETAILS The bright yellow arm of the HAWS® gravity-feed eye wash stands out from the safety green tank—easy to locate and activate, even with impaired vision. In upright position the gravity-feed eye wash tray securely shuts off water flow and keeps nozzles free of airborne contaminants. Wide rear opening allows easy filling, inspection and […]Learn More